Monday, February 8, 2010

Taqueria Los Comales 3141 West 26th Street chicago, IL 60623 www.loscomales.com

Taqueria Los Comales
Date of visit: Thursday, February 4
Time of Visit: 7pm
Price: $
Service: Good
Food: Excellent
Description:
Los Comales on 26th street in little village is one of my favorite restuarants because they serve great food, fast at a great price. Los Comales is a seat yourself restuarant, so I sat my self and was the greeted by the waitress. I did not need a menu because I already knew what I wanted. I ordered 2 barbacoa tacos ($1.45 each) and a michelada. They have the most delicious micheladas at comales. I was served my tacos about 10 minutes after I ordered them. They were delicious. I love their tacos. Then I paid for dinner and was on my way home. What a great fast meal! I would highly recommend Los Comales for a quick and cheap meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment