Saturday, February 20, 2010

Steven's Family Restaurant 2393 63rd Street Woodridge www.stevensrestaurant.com/

Steven's Family Restaurant 2393 63rd Street Woodridge www.stevensrestaurant.com/
Date: Friday, February 19, 2010
Time: 2pm
Price: $
Service: Good
Food: Good
Description:
I took my grandpa out to lunch and he wanted to go to Steven's Family Restuarant. We were greeted upon walking in and seated. The waitress came to the table and told us the soup of the day and took our drink order. The waitress was very attentive and kept a good watch on our drinks. I had hot chocolate and water. My grandpa had coffee. I was not too excited about any of the menu items so I decided to try the Greek Chicken Pita. This pita came out and I thought that is not what I ordered! It looked like a giant salad plopped on top of a pita. It was very messy and difficult to eat. It tasted good and the pita was fresh. Overall a good lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment