Thursday, February 25, 2010

Brazzaz 539 North Dearborn Chicago IL 60610

Brazzaz 539 North Dearborn Chicago IL 60610
Date: Tuesday 2/23/2010
Time: 730pm
Service: Excellent
Food: Excellent
Price: $$$$ ($48.50 PER PERSON all you can eat)
Description:
There are many brazilian steakhouse in the area including Texas De Brazil and Fogo De Chao but Brazzaz is my favorite. I love Brazzaz because they have the best pre-dinner buffet of all the brazilian steak houses. Texas De Brazil has a larger buffet but does not offer the quality of items offered at Brazzaz. My favorite buffet items at Brazzaz are the oysters, the sushi rolls are delicious and they have a large variety of sushi but my favorite food at Brazzaz buffet is the mushroom rissoto. This is the best risotto I have ever tasted! It cooked to perfection! I could eat an entire plate of it! Then the meat is served and they bring around different steaks and other meats for you to try. My favorites include the leg of lamb and the parmasean encrusted pork. These are both very delicious! They also bring mashed potatoes, creamed spinach, rice, black beans, and fried banana to the table. I love both the mashed potatoe and the fried banana. Brazzaz also serves a specialty drink to help digest your meal, this is called licor 43. ($7.50) I had one of these, they are very good. It really helps me to digest all of the rich meats that I had during my meal. For dessert I ordered the chocolate mousse ($9.50). I love the mousse and I order it every time I come to Brazzaz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment