Monday, February 8, 2010

Omega Restaurant and Pancake House 1300 Ogden Ave, Downers Grove Il

Omega Pancake House 1300 Ogden Ave Downers Grove IL
Date of visit: Saturday, February 6, 2010
Time: 11am
Price: $$
Service: Great
Food: Great
Description:
I have been going to Omega for years. Almost every Saturday I go to omega with my mother. On Saturday February 6 I went to omega for lunch. My mother and I were greeted and sat down promptly upon arrival. The waitress brought us menus and told us the soup of the day was cream of brocoli. This waitress was not as friendly as the waitress that usually serve me and I had never seen her before. I ordered the cream of brocoli soup with the chicken salad sandwhich. The waitress brought out the bread basket. I enjoy the freshly baked bread that is served during lunch at omega it is very good. Then the server brought out the food. My soup was delicious but the sandwhich was a bit sloppy. I finished my food and the waitress brough us a bag to put the rest of the bread in. Overall it was a good lunch and I would recomend omega.

No comments:

Post a Comment