Monday, February 8, 2010

La Condesa Two 1003 North Ashland Avenue, Chicago, IL 60622-4080

La Condesa Two- 1003 North Ashland Ave, Chicago Il
Date of Visit: Sunday, February 7, 2010
Time of visit: 830am
Price: $
Service: Good
Food: Excellent
Description:
I love mexican food in the morning. I went to La Condesa Sunday morning to grab something quick to eat before work. It was very cold inside and I had to keep my coat on for the entire meal. The waitress greeted me with chips and fresh salsa. She took my drink order but I just wanted water. I looked over the menu and decided that I wanted the huevos rancheros. I placed my order and my food came out promptly. The huevos rancheros were delicious but the best part of la condesa is the home made tortillas. The homemade tortillas were delicious and made the meal excellent. I ate all of my huevos rancheros and the rice. (I asked for no beans because I hate all beans) I then proceeded to eat my friends steak as well which was also delicious. Overall the food is excellent. The homemade tortillas really make this mexican restaurant unique. I would recomend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys mexican food for breakfast but if you want pancakes or french toast this is not the place for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment