Thursday, February 25, 2010

Chili's Bar and Grill 2 E. Ontario Chicago IL 60611

Chili's Bar and Grill 2 E. Ontario Chicago IL 60611
Date: Saturday 02/20/2010.
Time: 730pm
Price: $$
Food:Great
Service: Excellent

Description:
I went to Chili's for dinner. I would rate my overall experience as excellent, and I would return and recomend this restaurant to friends. Chili's is a friendly place to visit, a fun and upbeat place, and is clean and well maintained. The service was friendly and hospitable. My server was attentive.The service at Chili's made me feel like a valued guest. My server was knowledgeable about the menu. Overall, the speed of service was perfect for the occasion. I was seated in a timely manner. I was able to place my order quickly. My order arrived within a satisfactory time. I go to this Chili's often and consistently recieve great service. The bar tenders are very friendly and know what to recomend on the menu. I ordered the ribeye ($16.49) and the molten chocolate cake (5.99) which are two of my favorite items from the menu. Always great food and fast service! The food Tasted fresh, Tasted great, Was prepared as ordered, Was of high quality.I was satisfied with the portion size. The menu at Chili's Offered items that I crave, Offered unique signature dishes (try the tortilla soup!!) and Offered a large variety of menu items.I received good value for what I paid. Chili's offers affordable prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment