Saturday, February 20, 2010

Shaw's Crab House 21 East Hubbard St. Chicago IL www.shawscrabhouse.com/chicago/index.shtml

Shaw's Crab House 21 East Hubbard St. Chicago IL www.shawscrabhouse.com/chicago/index.shtml
Date: 02/14/2010
Time: 3pm
Price: $$$$
Service: Good
Food: Excellent
Description:
This was my second time going to Shaw's Crab house. It was very busy because it was valentine's day. I was seated near the bar. I just ordered water and looked over the menu. There was so much delicious food to choose from that it is very difficult to decide what to get. I decided to get the oyster's rockafeller ($12.99) for my starter. The oysters took awhile because it was so busy. The oysters were good but I prefer the oysters at Joe's. For my entree I ordered crab cakes and my guest ordered King Crab. The food took a very long time but it was worth the wait! THe crab cakes were good but the king crab was even better! I would highly recomend this restaurant. This visit the service was not as good as it was the first time I went but this is to be expected on valentine's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment