Thursday, February 4, 2010

Joe's Seafood Prime Steak and Stonecrab 60 E Grand Ave Chicago Il 60611

Joe's Seafood Prime Steak and Stone Crab
Address: 60 E Grand Ave Chicago IL 6011
Date of Visit: Monday, January 25, 2010
Time: 8pm
Price: $$$$
Service: Exceptional
Food: Exceptional
Description:
I went to Joe's for my birthday. I was greeted by a friendly hostess who seated me immediately. The server was exceptional. I asked the server what he would recommend from the appetizer menu. The server recommended the oyster's rockefeller ($10.95 or 4 oysters) which was a delicious oyster cooked with spinach and cheese, it was very rich but delicious. For my entree I ordered the grilled jumbo lobster tail (market value). This was also an exceptional platter. I was very impressed by the server's knowledge of the menu. The server recommended a italian sweet white wine to go with the lobster tail. This was the best wine I have ever tasted in my entire life. Overall I would highly recommend Joe's to any seafood lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment